Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day One

I am venturing out into the world of blogging...
Today I researched making money online... Found out that the whole "get rich quick scam" with google money making blah blah really is a scam! Imagine that.
Luckily I did some research before signing up, found a few legitamate people who were honest in their posts and did not just try to lead you to their site to read more...
They get you with the $1.95 Shipping fee (its a bloody email what do they have to ship!) then they ding you with 50 bucks a month or more and its nearly imposible to cancel.
They do have some good info in them but here it is summed up.
The Gist of it is as far as I can see, get people to visit your website, get traffic and hope they click
on the google ads you put on the side of your page and voila you get a few cents per click...Voila! I just saved you a head ache, and look I did not even ask for your credit card number.
So to make a long story short ... too late I know... I am making a blog, and am going to get some traffic, then put some ads on it HAHA.
Ok good. Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment